rising resilient seated gate valve, DN40-500, PN16
Experienced china manufacture of rising resilient seated gate valves: ductile iron
Maximum working pressure: 1.6mpa/232psi
Design standards: GB/API/DIN/ EN
|Size and reference FOB price
Hot tags: water gate valve, flanged gate valve, rubber gate valves, stem visible gate valve, resilient seat gate valves, ductile iron, chinese supplier, best price
Our Unwavering Commitment to Excellence
- Complete Product Line to Meet Your Diverse Needs
- Unbeatable Prices for Exceptional Value
- Quality Assurance at Every Step
- Rapid Delivery to Keep Your Business Moving
Resilient seat gate valve has the characteristics of sensitivity, reliability and easy installation. It can be widely used in tap water, hot water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, textile, electric power, ship, metallurgy, energy system and other fluid pipelines as regulation and interception device. The elastic seat gate valve is also called the lifting rod gate valve. Usually, there are trapezoidal threads on the lift rod. Through the nut at the top of the valve and the guide groove on the valve body, the rotary motion is changed into a linear motion, that is, the operating torque is changed into an operating thrust. When the lift height of the gate is equal to 1:1 times the diameter of the valve, the fluid channel is completely unobstructed, but this position cannot be monitored during operation.
|rising resilent seat gate valve
|water, oil, gas, etc.
|Working temperature range(TS)
|Maximum working pressure(PS)
|DN40- DN500, 1½″-20″
|Placed of origin
|OEM, ODM with all standards
|GB/ API/ DIN/ EN
|100 000 pieces/ month
- Flat-bottom valve seat: Traditional stainless steel gate valves often accumulate in the groove of the bottom of the valve due to foreign objects such as stones, wood blocks, cement, paper scraps, sundries, etc. after the pipe is washed with water, which is easy to cause the phenomenon of water leakage that cannot be closed tightly. The bottom adopts the same flat bottom design as the water pipe, which is not easy to cause debris to accumulate, so that the fluid is unobstructed.
- Overall encapsulation: The valve adopts high-quality rubber for overall inner and outer rubber treatment. The rubber vulcanization technology enables the vulcanized valve to ensure accurate geometric dimensions, and makes the rubber and ductile iron valve adhere firmly, not easily fall off and have good elastic memory.
- Corrosion resistance: The valve body is coated with powder epoxy resin to prevent corrosion and rust of the valve body.
- 3 “O” type design: Because the valve stem adopts the design of three “O”-ring sealing rings, it can reduce the friction resistance and water leakage when the valve is switched on and off, and the sealing ring can be replaced without stopping the water.
- harmless to health: Since the inside of the valve body is coated with non-toxic epoxy resin, the inner and outer surfaces of the gate valve are completely covered with rubber without rusting water or corrosion, which can be used for drinking.
Installation and Maintenance
In addition to the advantages of the rubber seat gate valve, the rising stem soft-sealed gate valve can be more intuitive, and the opening and closing is fast and reliable. Therefore, it is often used in fire protection and industrial systems. It is generally installed at a higher position from the ground.
- Before installation, please carefully check the various standards of the rising stem gate valve, whether the diameter meets the requirements for use; pay attention to avoid bumping during the transportation of the valve. Before installing the valve, remove the dirt in the valve body.
- During installation, the rising stem gate valve can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method and installed according to the position used. In general, it can be installed in any position of the pipeline, but it should also be installed in an appropriate position for future operation and maintenance. When installing the rising stem gate valve, attention should be paid to the tightness to prevent leakage from affecting the normal operation of the pipeline.
- The rising stem gate valve should always be kept clean during use, and the transmission thread must be lubricated regularly.
- Do not use levers or other tools to avoid damage to the valve parts when using handwheels for this gate valve. Turn the handwheel clockwise to close, and vice versa to open.
- Regular inspections should be carried out for a long time. The processing surface that is often exposed should be kept clean, the dirt should be removed, and it should be neatly stored in a ventilated and dry indoor place. It is strictly forbidden to store it in the open air.